Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A Busy Week and a Grateful Heart

I'm so tired! I'm going to bed but I really need to post this. Something has sidetracked me two or three times this week.

You've had a busy weekend and a busy week. 

You are amazing. I've felt so good and just so....I don't know even know. Mentally and physically. I've just had a wonderful week. Able to get things done without a lot of pain or stress.

You're welcome, but you did all the work.

I couldn't have done it if you had not helped me. Did I say thank you?

Several times in the car today and every day this week. You must keep your eyes on the road, you know.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But suddenly, I was just so excited and elated. You know how I get. What a week!

I do. Still, try to focus on your driving. I can wait till you get home.

I couldn't! You're really amazing, and I'm just so grateful. 

Get to bed. 

Right. Good night!


#ConversationsWithHim



1 comment:

  1. Here’s where I have to say, “Lord, I believe, help thou my unbelief!” I’ve read those same verses, along with: “I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.” (Psalms 37:35-36) I know what you (and God-inspired authors) wrote is true, and I know firmly the Lamb wins - still, I hesitate to step out in faith, handing to Him the right to resolve “my” problems. Thanks for the good scriptures that remind me He is able to deliver on His promises.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com