Thursday, September 17, 2015

10 More Days of Praise: Day 2 - Praises Anyhow



As I expected, the first day of my challenge was done and things begin to happen to put me off any idea of praise. Extreme annoyances and aggravation eroded any good humor I had and the last thing I wanted to do when I sat down Thursday night to prepare this post was praise anyone. I won't go into it here because I'm not going to be dictated to by it. I'm going to do what I intended to do. I'm going to give God 10 More Days of Praise. 



I will cry out with my voice to the Ancient of Days
to give him all honor, glory, and praise. 
He redeemed me and saved me and gave me grace, 
and the longing of my heart is but to look on his face. 
To see in his eyes the scope of his love, 
with a promise of eternity in heaven above.
My verse is so lacking in beauty and form, 
Yet a King who stepped down and in a stable born 
would never my heart song think to scorn.
The choice of a cross over golden throne, 
all for the right to call me his own. 
So, I'll sing praise to the Lord with my soul and this song, 
and give the title to the One to whom I belong.

Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel. --Judges 5:3

1 comment:

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com