Saturday, September 26, 2015

10 More Days of Praise: Day 9 - Somewhere the Sun Shines

Courtesy Pixabay.com
There are only 24 hours in a single day. If you tithe your time you should be giving God two hours of your time. Aren't we lucky that tithing time is not a Biblical requirement. Got only required a 10th of the increase from your labor.

They why is it so hard to just spend a little time on praising God?

Generally, my blog post required anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours, depending on what I'm writing about and how hard it is to find a graphic. Sometimes, the graphic takes a while. I have to get something I can use for free. Because I'm not employed, money is so tight Lincoln screams when I open my wallet.

We're at day 9 of my personal challenge. I lost a day in there somewhere but I've been under the weather and I'm not going back to find it. Today is the day the Lord has made and while rejoice is a rather strong word for someone with a cold, I will be glad in it. I'm glad to be alive. Some days I feel a bit closer to the other so any day I'm breathing, I'm glad.

Praise God for all the days he has given me. I'll praise him now for all the days ahead that he has promised me. I don't know how many there are, but I praise him for them anyway. I know that he holds my future and I am confident that he knows what is best for me. I praise him for his wisdom.

Today the sky is overcast and I'm still struggling with a rotten cold. Just beyond those clouds the sun is shining. I praise you, Lord, for a beautiful day, somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder - I was up early so Beloved Husband could open the church for a mission project. For my blog written and published - but it shared! I really enjoy the hour it takes for me to write about the scripture that's in my mind - those come from a variety of sources, church, books, other blogs and even suggested Bible studies. I look first to Wikipedia Commons for freebee graphics. I missed those hours this summer. I do enjoy spending time with yours!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com