Sunday, August 30, 2015

10 Days of Praise: Day 3

Day 3 is Sunday, the day we are to dedicate to God because He gave it to us to refresh out bodies, our minds, and our hearts. It is his gift to us, but his desire was that we would desire to share it with him.

Sometimes I am unable to get to church because I can't move without a lot of pain. Or I'm so tired I can't focus or stay alert. I can't tell you the pain of not being able to go to church. It is at these times I miss Jerry most because all I would have to do would be to get dressed. He'd get me there.

Still, through pain and despair, I can love Him. I can give Him my praise. I can honor and love Him. Although, it counts for so little He is due, I can give all that I am able to His praise.

From a tiny ball of gas to an ever expanding universe, with one clap of Your hands we owe our life. No, there is no God like You, Lord. You are Creator of the Universe, Maker of Nations, and Light of the World. You are an everlasting Savior. You are more worthy than all the kings of the earth and Your power and glory fills all of Your creation. Your majesty is beyond our comprehension and yet, You stepped from your throne room and into a stable to give the world Your love and mercy. You offered hope and salvation and asked for so little in return.

“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes.
Cease to do evil,
Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Rebuke the oppressor;
Defend the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
--Isaiah 1:16-19

I give You all that I have of my praise for Your loving kindness is truly greater than life. My lips shall praise You all the days of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com