Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mixed Up Stuff

I was studying Eve today. It is very interesting to see it from this perspective. I hadn't thought about some of this before.

Well, when you pay attention, you don't miss so much.

That's true.

So, you're going to write about it here?

I'm debating. I've got too many blogs to keep up with and I get confused as to what goes where.

It was your idea to separate things. 

I know. I still think my personal blog is not really where this stuff goes.

Many people relegate me to other places. They want to acknowledge me but they don't really want me mixing with their real life.

OUCH!

Sorry. You probably should put your shoes back on.

What about the "Holy Ground" thing?

{sigh} Really, my dear, consider it a metaphor. You know what that is?

Yes. Could you watch that other foot, please.

So, you learned something about Eve?

Oh... yes. But I don't know where it goes. Here or on the Ledge.

You're really going to have to figure this out. Personally, Life on the Ledge would, for many people, be much less frightening if they mixed more Rendered Praise into it.

I see what you mean. I'm mixed up but not in a good way.

Probably. But you're a smart girl, thanks to me, and you'll figure it out. At the moment, it isn't important. We'll talk about distractions next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com